Malayalam actors you won't believe are in their 60s
Ageing is in the reverse gear is not only for Mammootty, there are some other actors too who seems to be unaffected by ageing. Here is the list of five Malayalam actors you won't believe are in their 60s.
Malayalam film viewers cannot even imagine that megastar Mammootty is in his 60s. Mammootty is now 65 years old. He was born on 7 September 1951 at Chandiroor in Alappuzha district, as the eldest son of Ismail and Fatima. He made his Mollywood debut in 1971 with the movie Anubhavangal Paalichakal and his first released movie in which he played the lead role was 1980 movie Vilkkanundu Swapnangal.
Many of us still believe that popular actor Jagadish is in his late 40s. However, the reality is that he is over 60 years old. He was born on 12 June 1955 at Chenkal in Thiruvananthapuram district. He debuted in the film industry as an actor with a minor role in the 1984 movie My Dear Kuttichathan. He is not only an actor, but also a writer. He wrote stories for movies such as Mutharamkunnu P.O and Mazha Peyyunnu Maddalam Kottunnu.
Costume designer turned actor Indrans too is in his early 60s now. He was born on 12 March 1956 in Thiruvananthapuram. His original name is Surendran and Indrans was the name of his tailoring shop. After his debut as an actor, he selected it as his stage name. He entered the film industry as an actor as well as a costume designer with the movie Choothattam starring Prem Nazir in the lead role.
Award winning writer cum actor Sreenivasan is also in his early 60s now. He was born on 6 April 6 1956 at Thalasseri in Kannur district. He has debuted as an actor by portraying the role of Noolan Antony in the 1977 movie Manimuzhakkam. Later he wrote movies such as Odaruthammava Aalariyam, Boeing Boeing and Nadodikkattu.
Stylish villain of south Indian film industry, Devan is 64 years old now, can you believe it!? He was born on 8 January 1952 in Thrissur. He started off his journey in the film industry by producing the movie Vellam written by M. T. Vasudevan Nair and directed by Hariharan. Later he became an actor and appeared in more than 250 movies in three south Indian languages.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
- Year End Review - Best Malayalam Movies of 2018
More from boxoffice
- Trance box office collection report
- Anjaam Pathiraa Box office Collection Report
- Varane Avashyamund Box office Collection Report
- Ayyappanum Koshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Shylock box office collection report
- Big brother Box office report
- Prathi Poovankozhi Box Office Collection Report
- Valiyaperunnal Box Office Collection Report
- Driving Licence Box Office Collection Report
More from News
- Urvashi pairs up with Dileep in Kesu Ee Veedinte Nadhan
- Joju to team up with Ahammed Khabeer again after June
- Lal to pen script for Lal Jr’s next movie
- Nikhila Vimal added to the cast of Mammootty’s next
- Anu Sithara to pair up with Jayasurya again in Aposthalan
- Here’s the title of Kunchacko Boban - John Paul movie
- Tovino Thomas’s big budget superhero movie starts rolling
- Mammootty to play a priest in his next movie?
- Popular cinematographer Ramachandra Babu passes away