7 Mollywood celebrity couples who married secretly
Many of the celebrities opt for star-studded grand marriage ceremonies while some others don’t wish that and keep it very private. Check out these 7 Mollywood celebrity couples who married secretly.
Veteran actress Urvashi married her longtime friend Sivaprasad in 2013. The actress herself reveled this news through an interview given to a popular magazine. The couple has a son now. Her daughter, Kunjaatta, from her first marriage with actor Manoj K Jayan is currently lives with him, who also had remarried.
2. Resmi Soman
In March 2015, popular actress Resmi Soman got married to Gopinath, a Dubai settled Indian who hails from Palakkad, at Guruvayoor Temple. The actress was initially married to serial director AM Nazeer but got divorced later because of some unknown reasons. She is now settled in Dubai.
Popular Malayalam actress Ananya tied the knot with her boyfriend Anjaneyan in a very secret function happened at Tirupati temple in 2012. Reportedly, the marriage was done without prior permission from their parents. Later, the actress herself revealed and confirmed this news through an interview given to a TV channel.
Yesteryear actress Charmila recently revealed that she was married to popular serial actor Kishor Satya. This secret marriage was happened back in 1995. However, they have got divorced in 1999. After that she married Rajesh, an engineer working in Nokia, in 2006 and got divorced in 2016. Currently, Kishor is married to Pooja and they have one child.
Popular actor Saikumar secretly married veteran actress Bindu Panicker, when he was already married to Prasanna Kumari .Later, he divorced his first wife. He has a daughter named Vaishnavi from his first marriage. However, Saikumar and Bindu Panicker kept this as a secret for years by underplaying this relationship.
6. Prithviraj Sukumaran
Young super star Prithviraj and his longtime girlfriend Supriya Menon, who is a Mumbai-based journalist, got married in a secret ceremony that was attended by only family members and close friends held at Kandath Tharavad, a resort in Palakkad on April 25, 2011. Now they have a daughter named Alankrita.
7. Chandini Sreedharan
Popular actress Chandini Sreedharan married her boyfriend, who was a crew member of a TV reality show in which she participated, secretly, since her parents strongly opposed their relationship. However, Kerala High Court has legally allowed the marriage under the special marriage act, by rejecting the habeas corpus filed by her mother.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
- Year End Review - Best Malayalam Movies of 2018
More from boxoffice
- Trance box office collection report
- Anjaam Pathiraa Box office Collection Report
- Varane Avashyamund Box office Collection Report
- Ayyappanum Koshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Shylock box office collection report
- Big brother Box office report
- Prathi Poovankozhi Box Office Collection Report
- Valiyaperunnal Box Office Collection Report
- Driving Licence Box Office Collection Report
More from News
- Urvashi pairs up with Dileep in Kesu Ee Veedinte Nadhan
- Joju to team up with Ahammed Khabeer again after June
- Lal to pen script for Lal Jr’s next movie
- Nikhila Vimal added to the cast of Mammootty’s next
- Anu Sithara to pair up with Jayasurya again in Aposthalan
- Here’s the title of Kunchacko Boban - John Paul movie
- Tovino Thomas’s big budget superhero movie starts rolling
- Mammootty to play a priest in his next movie?
- Popular cinematographer Ramachandra Babu passes away