Sunny Wayne to opt out Rosapoo for Kayamkulam Kochunni
Recently, Vinu Joseph, who has previously worked as associate director to prominent director Rajeev Ravi, has announced that he will be making his directorial debut with the movie Rosapoo, starring Biju Menon and Sunny Wayne in lead roles. However, if the recent reports are to be believed, Sunny Wayne has opted out of this film as his dates would clash with Rosshan Andrrews’ upcoming big budget movie Kayamkulam Kochunni, starring Nivin Pauly and Amala Paul in lead roles. Rosapoo will start rolling by the end of this whereas Kayamkulam Kochunni by September.
Rosapoo, scripted by the director himself, also has Soubin Shahir, Alencier, Sudheer Karamana and Dileesh Pothan in prominent roles. The movie, which is being produced by Shibu Thameens under the banner of Thameens films, will be shot at various locations in Kochi and Chennai. Meanwhile, Kayamkulam Kochunni, a movie based on the story legendary thief Kochunni, will go on floors on September 1 at Uduppi. It also features popular Kannada actress Priyanka in important role.
You may like
More from news
- Basil Joseph announced his next with Mammootty and Tovino
- Second schedule of Pranav’s Aadhi progressing in Bangalore
- Oozham fame Divya Pillai added to cast of Masterpiece
- Mohanlal to transform into animals in Odiyan
- Anjali makes a comeback to Mollywood after a hiatus
- Biju Menon’s Orayiram Kinakkalal- a tribute to Siddique-Lal
- Fahadh Faasil's Aanengilum Allengilum is a package of humour
- Priyanka Thimmesh signed up for 'Kayamkulam Kochunni'
- Dulquer Salmaan to step into Bollywood with Irrfan Khan
More from gallery
- Nawal Enna Jewel Malayalam Movie Stills
- Tiyaan Malayalam Movie Stills
- Honey Bee 2.5 Malayalam Movie Stills
- Munthiri Vallikal Thalirkkumbol - 101 Days Celebration
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Movie Stills and Posters
- Pokkiri Simon Movie Stills and Posters
- Kaattu movie stills and posters
- Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum Movie Stills and Posters
- Chakkaramaavin Kombath stills and Posters