Not Mamta Mohandas, its Isha Talwar to star in Ranam
Thattathin Marayathu actress Isha Talwar will be seen play the female lead in the upcoming movie Ranam aka Detroit Crossing, starring Prithviraj Sukumaran in the lead role. This will be the first time Isha is sharing screen space with Prithviraj. Earlier, the movie supposed to have Mamta Mohandass as the female protagonist. But, she had walked out of the project citing date conflicts with the Fahadh Faasil starrer Carbon, directed by cinematographer turned filmmaker Venu.
Ranam, directed by debutant Nirmal Sahadev, has already started rolling. The movie, which tells the story of a Tamil community in Michigan, also features Rahman, Ashwin Kumar and Sampath Raj in important roles. According to the makers, the core of the movie is based on some real incidents. It is jointly produced by Anand Kumar Payyanur and Biju Bernard under the banner of Yes Cinema Company.
You may like
More from news
- Please don’t boycott Ramaleela, requests Manju Warrier
- Jayaram’s Aakasha Mittayee gets an October release date
- Anu Sithara is Niranj’s Pair in Ranjith’s Bilathikadha
- Joy Mathew to make Mammootty an Uncle on September 24
- Adi Kapyare Koottamani team is back with a comedy thriller
- Ahaana Krishna is Tovino Thomas’s love interest in Luca
- Jimikki Kammal fame Sheril to share screen space with Vijay?
- Soubin Shahir’s Parava gets censored and ready for release
- Kunchacko Boban is a leopard hunter in Shikkari Shambu
More from gallery
- Kaattu movie stills and posters
- Aadu 2 Malayalam movie pooja stills
- Solo Malayalam Movie Stills
- Munthiri Vallikal Thalirkkumbol - 101 Days Celebration
- Adam Joan Malayalam Movie Stills
- Pullikkaran Staraa Malayalam Movie Stills
- Villain Malayalam Movie - Audio Launch Stills
- Honey Bee 2.5 Malayalam Movie Stills
- Nawal Enna Jewel Malayalam Movie Stills