Mohanlal’s Drishyam to have a Chinese remake soon?
Wow! A Chinese production company bags the remake rights of Mohanlal’s mega blockbuster movie Drishyam. This is the first time a Chinese company buying the rights of an Indian regional language movie. Jeethu Joseph, writer and director of the movie, has announced this big news through his official Facebook page by posting a video that has the director and producer Antony Perumbavoor with the Chinese team, talking about the movie.
The movie, which tells how Georgekutty, a local cable TV operator, protects his family from police, after commiting an accidental murder, in an intelligent way. This edge-of-the-seat thriller was praised for its tight screenplay and engaging direction. Drishyam was the first Malayalam movie to collect 50 Crore from the box office. Earlier, it was remade into four other Indian languages including Tamil, Telugu Hindi and Kannada.
You may like
More from news
- Please don’t boycott Ramaleela, requests Manju Warrier
- Jayaram’s Aakasha Mittayee gets an October release date
- Anu Sithara is Niranj’s Pair in Ranjith’s Bilathikadha
- Joy Mathew to make Mammootty an Uncle on September 24
- Adi Kapyare Koottamani team is back with a comedy thriller
- Ahaana Krishna is Tovino Thomas’s love interest in Luca
- Jimikki Kammal fame Sheril to share screen space with Vijay?
- Soubin Shahir’s Parava gets censored and ready for release
- Kunchacko Boban is a leopard hunter in Shikkari Shambu
More from gallery
- Aadu 2 Malayalam movie pooja stills
- Sherlock Toms Malayalam Movie Stills
- Villain Malayalam Movie - Audio Launch Stills
- Adam Joan Malayalam Movie Stills
- Honey Bee 2.5 Malayalam Movie Stills
- Solo Malayalam Movie Stills
- Munthiri Vallikal Thalirkkumbol - 101 Days Celebration
- Kaattu movie stills and posters
- Nawal Enna Jewel Malayalam Movie Stills