Dulquer Salmaan to team up with Anwar Rasheed again?
It was hit maker Anwar Rasheed’s Ustad hotel, which made Dulquer Salmaan a youth heartthrob, even though Second Show was his debut movie. Later, they have united for movies like Bangalore Days and Parava, as producer and actor. Recently, some online portals has reported that, Anwar is joining hands with Dulquer once again for a mass entertainer and the actor will be seen donning khaki for the first time. However, according to the director, it’s just another fake news. He is currently busy with the productions works of his upcoming movie Trance, starring Fahadh Faasil in the lead role.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan is busy with the shooting of his Bollywood debut, Karwan, directed by Akarsh Khuranna. It also features Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar in important roles. His next release will be Parava, which marks the directorial debut of actor turned director Soubin Shahir.
You may like
More from news
- Please don’t boycott Ramaleela, requests Manju Warrier
- Jayaram’s Aakasha Mittayee gets an October release date
- Anu Sithara is Niranj’s Pair in Ranjith’s Bilathikadha
- Joy Mathew to make Mammootty an Uncle on September 24
- Adi Kapyare Koottamani team is back with a comedy thriller
- Ahaana Krishna is Tovino Thomas’s love interest in Luca
- Jimikki Kammal fame Sheril to share screen space with Vijay?
- Soubin Shahir’s Parava gets censored and ready for release
- Kunchacko Boban is a leopard hunter in Shikkari Shambu
More from gallery
- Munthiri Vallikal Thalirkkumbol - 101 Days Celebration
- Aadu 2 Malayalam movie pooja stills
- Sherlock Toms Malayalam Movie Stills
- Nawal Enna Jewel Malayalam Movie Stills
- Adam Joan Malayalam Movie Stills
- Honey Bee 2.5 Malayalam Movie Stills
- Kaattu movie stills and posters
- Pullikkaran Staraa Malayalam Movie Stills
- Villain Malayalam Movie - Audio Launch Stills