Aanandam Review : Watch Your College Life On-Screen
Campus movies are one of the most celebrated movie genre and the latest movie Aanandam is one another movie that falls into that genre. Aanandam is treated as a campus picnic movie. The movie consists of the incidents happened during a four days long industrial visit from an engineering college. Through this movie, one another assistant of Vineeth Sreenivasan, Ganesh Raj fulfils his dream of making a film.
Aanandam focuses on the friendship and love between the lead characters played by Vishak Nair, Anu Antony, Thomas Mathew, Arun Kurian, Siddhi Mahajankatti, Roshan Mathew and Anarkali Marikar. During the four days of their industrial visit, they are visiting places such as Hampi, Mysore, Goa, etc. First half is all about the lighter moments happened in the bus and the sites they have visited. Coming to the later part, the movie turned into a slightly serious mode and ended up with a decent climax.
Lead actors performed brilliantly even though they are new comers. They handled the characters without losing grip even in emotional scenes. Like most of the malayalam campus movies, the romance between teachers is there in this film too. However, the performance of Dr.Rony David Raj and Vinitha Koshy as teachers was cool.There is a surprise character in this movie, but the only intention of this surprise character Aakash is to make some claps in the cinema hall.
Even though the movie does not have a great story, screenplay and direction by Ganesh Raj is good enough to make the movie engaging. Cinematography by Premam cinematographer Anend C Chandran was just great and the movie is one of the best-captured movies in Mollywood. Background music gels well with the movie but the songs are only average. The efforts made by Vineeth Sreenivasan, as a producer, to bring the best technicians available for the movie is appreciable.
Overall, Aanandam is an enjoyable movie and it will fill our mind with happiness as the title of the movie suggests.
Verdict: Hit/ Super hit
More from reviews
- Happy Sardar Review: Kalidas Jayaram, Merin Philip
- Android Kunjappan Version 5.25 Review: cheerful and engaging
- Moothon Review: a moving portrayal of human emotions
- Nalpathiyonnu Review: end result here is a disappointment
- Under World Review: a watchable gangster thriller
- Akashaganga 2 Review: another horror film you can laugh off
- Safe Review: this movie does a disservice to the cause
- Edakkad Battalion 06 Review: movie with a wafer thin concept
- Pranaya Meenukalude Kadal Review: a disappointing experience
More from boxoffice
- Trance box office collection report
- Anjaam Pathiraa Box office Collection Report
- Varane Avashyamund Box office Collection Report
- Ayyappanum Koshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Shylock box office collection report
- Big brother Box office report
- Prathi Poovankozhi Box Office Collection Report
- Valiyaperunnal Box Office Collection Report
- Driving Licence Box Office Collection Report
More from News
- Urvashi pairs up with Dileep in Kesu Ee Veedinte Nadhan
- Joju to team up with Ahammed Khabeer again after June
- Lal to pen script for Lal Jr’s next movie
- Nikhila Vimal added to the cast of Mammootty’s next
- Anu Sithara to pair up with Jayasurya again in Aposthalan
- Here’s the title of Kunchacko Boban - John Paul movie
- Tovino Thomas’s big budget superhero movie starts rolling
- Mammootty to play a priest in his next movie?
- Popular cinematographer Ramachandra Babu passes away