Vineeth Sreenivasan’s assistants who turned directors
Multi talented Vineeth Sreenivasan is one such artist who grows and helps others too to grow. Many talents, including actors and directors were brought by Vineeth Sreenivasan. Here is the list of Malayalam directors who were formerly worked as the assistant directors in Vineeth Sreenivasan movies.
1. Jude Anthany Joseph
Jude Anthany Joseph, director of movies such as Ohm Shanthi Oshaana and Oru Muthassi Gadha, has worked as the assistant of Vineeth Sreenivasan in movies Malarvaadi Arts Club and Thattathin Marayathu. Malarvaadi Arts Club is the debut movie of Vineeth as a director and second movie of Jude Anthany Joseph as an assistant director, after Dileep starrer Crazy Gopalan directed by Deepu Karunakaran.
2. G. Prajith
Oru Vadakkan Selfie director G. Prajith has worked as the chief associate director in Vineeth Sreenivasan movies such as Thira and Thattathin Marayathu. Vineeth Sreenivasan himself wrote the script of this movie and that clearly shows how supportive Vineeth is. Oru Vadakkan Selfie starring Nivin Pauly and Aju Varghese in lead roles, was a blockbuster of that year.
3. Basil Joseph
Kunjiramayanam director Basil Joseph was introduced to the Malayalam film industry with the movie, Thira, directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan. Before start working as an assistant director, he has directed some acclaimed short films such as Priyamvadha Katharayano and Oru Thundu Padam. Vineeth himself has played the lead role in Basil Joseph’s directorial debut Kunjiramayanam.
4. Ganesh Raj
Ganesh Raj, director of the latest sensational movie Aanandam was also an assistant director of Vineeth Sreenivasan since the movie Thattathin Marayathu. Ganesh Raj’s directorial debut is Aanandam and the movie getting extremely positive response from the audience. His master Vineeth Sreenivasan himself produces this movie under the banner of ‘Habit of Life’.
5. Jijo Antony
Jijo Antony, director Darvinte Parinamam also worked as the assistant of Vineeth Sreenivasan in his debut movie Malarvaadi Arts Club. Jijo Antony’s debut movie was Kunchacko Boban starrer Konthayum Poonoolum. Later he directed Darvinte Parinamam starring Prithviraj Sukumaran and the movie was a box office hit.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Highest Grossing Indian Movies at UAE – GCC Box Office
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
More from boxoffice
- Trance box office collection report
- Anjaam Pathiraa Box office Collection Report
- Varane Avashyamund Box office Collection Report
- Ayyappanum Koshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Shylock box office collection report
- Big brother Box office report
- Prathi Poovankozhi Box Office Collection Report
- Valiyaperunnal Box Office Collection Report
- Driving Licence Box Office Collection Report
More from News
- Urvashi pairs up with Dileep in Kesu Ee Veedinte Nadhan
- Joju to team up with Ahammed Khabeer again after June
- Lal to pen script for Lal Jr’s next movie
- Nikhila Vimal added to the cast of Mammootty’s next
- Anu Sithara to pair up with Jayasurya again in Aposthalan
- Here’s the title of Kunchacko Boban - John Paul movie
- Tovino Thomas’s big budget superhero movie starts rolling
- Mammootty to play a priest in his next movie?
- Popular cinematographer Ramachandra Babu passes away