Most Awaited Malayalam Movies of April 2017
Malayalam movie fans can be more happier as the year progress because more promising movies are coming up in the near future. Here we list some of the upcoming movies which can make big impact on box office.
1. Take Off
‘TAKE OFF’ to be released on March 24 Take off is a Malayalam thriller movie which shows the miseries faced by the Indian nurses in Iraq during the ISIS attack in 2014. The film is directed by Mahesh Narayan which will be his directorial debut. The film stars Parvathy, Fahadh Faasil and Kunchacko Boban in lead roles. The film is produced by Anto Joseph, Shebin Backer and Megha Rajesh. The film is shot in various parts of Dubai to erect the war ambience of Iraq.
Release Date: 24-March-2017
2. The Great Father
‘The Greatfather’ to hit the big screen from March 30 Mammootty’s action thriller ‘The GreatFather’ is directed by Haneef Adeni and produced by Prithviraj Sukumaran, Arya, Santhosh Sivan, and Shaji Nadesan under the banner of August Cinema. Arya, Sneha, Shaam, Anikha, I.M Vijayan, Malavika Mohanan, Miya George are the other casts in the movie.Mammootty plays the role of David Ninan in the movie. Actor-producer Arya also plays a negative role in the film.
Release Date: 30-March-2017
3. Georgettan's Pooram
‘Georgettan’s pooram’ is a comedy entertainer directed by K. Biju, starring Dileep in lead role. It is produced by Arun Gosh under the banner of Shivani Entertainments and Chandni Creations. The entire movie is shot in Thrissur. Vinay Forrt, Sharafudheen, Thiru Actlab, Rajisha Vijayan, Renji Panicker, T.G. Ravi, Assim Jamal, Chemban Vinod Jose, Jayaraj Warrier, Sunil Sukhada, Sathi Premji, Kulappulli Leela the other casts in the movie. The movie revolves around the youngsters of Thrissur.
Release Date: 01-April-2017
4. 1971: Beyond Borders
Major Mahadevan once again in the big screen on April 7th. 1971: Beyond Borders is the fourth instalment in the Major Mahadevan film series, with Mohanlal as Major. It also features Allu Sirish and Arunoday Singh, Asha Sarath, Renji Panicker, Sudheer Karamana, Saiju Kurup, Priyanka Agrawal, Srushti Dange, Neha Khan, Padmaraj Ratheesh, Pradeep Chandran, Krishna Kumar, Manikuttan. The film is set in two time periods and is based on the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. The film will be dubbed in Hindi and Telugu languages.
Release Date: 07-April-2017
5. Puthan Panam
Get ready to a handful of ‘The New Indian Rupee’ on this Vishu festival as Mammootty’s ‘Puthan Panam’ will be released on April 14. The film is written and directed by Ranjith. Mammootty and Ranjith duo combination have contributed massive hits to the Malayalam film industry. Renji Panicker, Mammukoya, Siddique, Saikumar, Iniya, Sheelu Abraham, Abu Salim, Hareesh, Perumanna are the other casts in the film. The Film is based on the black money issue. Mammootty is reported to be speaking with a Kasargode accent for the movie.
Release Date: 14-April-2017
Sakhavu to be released on April 15. Nivin Pauli’s Sakhavu is a political-drama written and directed by Sidhartha Siva and produced by B. Rakesh. Aishwarya Rajesh, Gayathri Suresh, Aparna Gopinath, Sreenivasan, K.P.A.C.Lalitha, Maniyanpilla Raju, Renji Panicker, Sudheesh, Joju George, P.Balachandran, Santhosh Keezhattoor, Seema.G.Nair, Musthafa, Aristo Suresh are the other casts in the film. Nivin Pauli plays the role of as Krishnakumrar, a student political leader who fights for his left-wing ideals.
Release Date: 15-April-2017
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Top 5 Malayalam movies with highest TV premier impressions
- 5 reasons to watch Nivin Pauly’s Sakhavu
- 5 reasons to watch Mammootty - Ranjith team’s Puthan Panam
- 5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss 1971: Beyond Borders FDFS
- Highest first day collections at kochi multiplexes
- 6 Reasons to watch Mammootty's The Great Father
- 8 Reasons why you cant miss Honeybee 2 : Celebrations
- 8 Malayalam actresses who shine in the Business world
- Top 10 Highest grossing other language movies in Kerala
More from boxoffice
- Puthan Panam Boxoffice collection report
- 1971 Beyond Borders Box office collection report
- Georgettan's Pooram Box office Collection Report
- The great father first day collection Report
- The Great Father Box office Collection Report
- Take off Boxoffice Collection Report
- Honey Bee 2 Boxoffice Collection
- C/O Saira Banu Boxoffice collection Report
- Angamaly Diaries boxoffice collection report
More from News
- Sajid Yahiya plays a hardcore Suriya fan in Pokkiri Simon
- Comrade in America to be released on Karl Marx birthday
- Santhosh Pandit to play a key role in Mammootty’s next
- Mohanlal’s Randaamoozham to be a Rs 1000 Crores project
- Dileep's Professor Dinkan 3D to start rolling tomorrow
- Two different looks for Mohanlal in Lal Jose movie
- Pulimurugan entered Guinness book of world records
- Mohanlal and Joshiy to team up again for Wayanadan Thamban
- Oscar-winner Gulzar to pen lyrics for a Malayalam movie