Love marriages that ended up in divorce
1. Mukesh and Saritha
Mukesh and Saritha were married in the year 1988 and have two sons. They had some difference in opinions and were living separately for years. They divorced in the year 2007 and Mukesh married dancer Methil Devika in the year 2013. Saritha lives with their two sons.
2. Dileep and Manju Warrier
Dileep and Manju Warrier was an admirable pair in Malayalam cinema once. They acted together in three movies only but became the favorite pairs of Malayalees. They both married in the year 1998 and have a daughter Meenakshi. But later they planned to get divorced as they cannot adjust and many rumours spread about their divorce. Their daughter is with Dileep and Manju became active in movies and dance.
3. Sreenath and Shanthi Krishna
Sreenath and Shanthi Krishna romanced in many hit films as well as in real life. They married at Guruvayoor Temple in the year 1984, but the relationship did not go well and they had to separate after 11 years of life. Sreenath later married Latha and Shanthi Krishna married S.Bajore, in the year 1999.
4. Priyadarsan and Lissy
Priyadarsan and Lissy lived together for 24 years and separated due to some personal issues. Lissy after divorce is said to come back to movies. The reasons behind their divorce spread were about difference in opinion about their business, CCL ownership and extra-marital affairs. They married in the year 1990 and have two children.
5. Raghuvaran and Rohini
Raghuvaran and Rohini married in the year 1996 and have a son. Raghuvaran’s addiction to drugs and repeated visit to rehabilitation center affected their family life. They divorced legally in the year 2004. Raghuvaran died in the year 2008 and Rohini is still active in movies.
6. Manoj K Jayan and Urvashi
Manoj K Jayan and Urvashi acted together in many films and finally got married in the year 2000, but the couple could not make it and they had to divorce in the year 2008. They together have a daughter and she is now with Manoj. Uravashi is too much into drinking alcohols, said Manoj and Urvashi was found drunk at court during the divorce disputes. Manoj later married Asha and have a son and Urvashi married Shivaprasad and they have a son.
7. Anil Kumar and Kalpana
Anil Kumar and Kalpana divorced in the year 2012. They together have a daughter who is now with Kalpana. Kalpana claimed about the extra-marital affairs of Anil while filing divorce but Anil opposed by saying he suffered a lot from her side. Kalpana is still active in movies and shows.
8. Jagathy Sreekumar and Mallika
Jagathy Sreekumar and Mallika married in the year 1976, but they could not adjust together and divorced in the year 1979. They together have no children. Mallikka later married Sukumaran and Jagathy married Kala in the year 1979 itself. Jagathy divorced Kala and married Shoba in the year 1984.
9. Sathaar and Jayabharathi
Sathaar and Jayabharathi married in the year 1979. Jayabharathi married producer Hari Pothen at first and divorced him after living together one year. Jayabharathi and Sathaar together have a son. They divorced in the year 1987 after eight years of married life.
10. Mukundan Menon and Manju Pillai
Mukundan Menon and Manju Pillai married but later on divorced due to difference in opinion. Manju Pillai later married Sujith Vasudev on 23 December 2000 and has a daughter. Mukundan married Vijaylakshmi and have two children.
11. Ranjith and Priya Raman
Ranjith and Priya Raman fell in love at the sets of Tamil film Nesam Pudhsu. They married in the year 1999 and have two children. The couple divorced in 2014 and rumours spread about it. Ranjith’s relationship with previous actress Ragasudha is said to be a reason for the disturbance in their family life. Later Ranjith married Ragasudha in 2014 itself.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
- Year End Review - Best Malayalam Movies of 2018
More from boxoffice
- Pathinettam Padi Box Office Collection
- Kakshi: Amminippilla Box Office Collection
- Luca Box Office Collection
- And the Oskar Goes To Box Office Collection
- Unda Box Office Collection Report
- Virus Box Office Collection Report
- Uyare Box Office Collection Report
- Oru Yamandan Premakadha Box Office Collection
- Madhura Raja Worldwide Box Office Collection
More from News
- Shane Nigam announces the title of his next with Jeevan
- Antony Varghese’s football based film gets a title
- Swathi Reddy to pair up with Jayasurya in Thrissur Pooram
- Jayasurya to play an IAS officer in Puzhikkadakan
- Mammootty’s next with Ajai Vasudev gets an official title
- Dileep’s next with Sugeeth gets a Christmassy title
- Young actor Shane Nigam’s next is titled as Qurbaani
- Aju Varghese to play the protagonist in Rajith Sankar’s next
- Tovino Thomas’s next movie has an intriguing tagline