Jobs of Malayalam Actors Before They Were Famous
Many of the Malayalam actors had some ordinary jobs before entering the cinema field. Some of them, like Jagadish continued doing that job along with acting while some others quit their job to focus more in cinema. Here is the list of Malayalam actors who had some other jobs before they raised into stardom.
Jayaram, the evergreen hero of Malayalam was a medical representative before entering into the world of cinema. He is a B.A. Economics graduate from Sree Sankara College, Kalady and became a medical representative soon after college. He is also a mimicry artist and a chenda percussionist.
Mollywood heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan was a very successful businessman before raising into stardom. He is an auto enthusiast and ran a web portal for car trading. He is graduated with a bachelor's degree in Business Management from Purdue University, United States.
Mollywood’s sensational hero Nivin Pauly holds a B. Tech degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Federal Institute of Science and Technology (FISAT), Angamaly. Then he was employed at Infosys in Bangalore for 2 years.
Popular Malayalam actor kalabhavan Mani was once an auto rickshaw driver from Chalakudy. He also played the role of an auto rickshaw driver in his first movie ‘Aksharam’. He was a mimicry artist too.
Prominent actor Bheeman Raghu, best known for villain roles was a police officer before entering his acting career. He is an LLB graduation from Govt. Law College Trivandrum.
Malayalam superstar Jayan was a Master Chief Petty Officer in the Indian Navy before entering into the limelight. His real name is Krishnan Nair and the name Jayan was given to him by actor Jose Prakash.
Popular actor Indrans known for his comedy roles, is a tailor by profession before entering the film world. He started his film career as a costume designer and then as an actor. The name of his tailoring shop is Indrans, and later he took this name as his stage name.
Famous Malayalam actor Harisree Asokan worked as an assistant lineman with the Telecom Department in Kochi before entering into the cinema field. He is a mimicry artist as well.
While working in Madras (now Chennai) as a Medical representative, Jagathy Sreekumar got a chance to act in a comic role in J. Sasikumar's Chattambi Kalyani (1975) and rest is history.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Highest Grossing Indian Movies at UAE – GCC Box Office
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
More from boxoffice
- Trance box office collection report
- Anjaam Pathiraa Box office Collection Report
- Varane Avashyamund Box office Collection Report
- Ayyappanum Koshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Shylock box office collection report
- Big brother Box office report
- Prathi Poovankozhi Box Office Collection Report
- Valiyaperunnal Box Office Collection Report
- Driving Licence Box Office Collection Report
More from News
- Urvashi pairs up with Dileep in Kesu Ee Veedinte Nadhan
- Joju to team up with Ahammed Khabeer again after June
- Lal to pen script for Lal Jr’s next movie
- Nikhila Vimal added to the cast of Mammootty’s next
- Anu Sithara to pair up with Jayasurya again in Aposthalan
- Here’s the title of Kunchacko Boban - John Paul movie
- Tovino Thomas’s big budget superhero movie starts rolling
- Mammootty to play a priest in his next movie?
- Popular cinematographer Ramachandra Babu passes away