Films that prove Fahadh is the most versatile actor of our generation
Fahadh Faasil is a kind of actor who creates special mannerisms for each character he plays, for giving uniqueness to it. Undoubtedly, he is one of the most versatile actor of our generation. Here is the list of films that prove Fahadh Faasil is the most versatile actor we have.
1. North 24 Kaatham
The way Fahadh played Harikrishnan, an IT Professional who is suffering from obsessive–compulsive personality disorder, was fantabulous and he was awarded with the Kerala state film award for best actor for his performance in the movie. Even though he is the lead actor, his dialogue was so minimal in the movie, and it’s enough, as his eyes can speak the words he can’t say.
2. Annayum Rasoolum
He plays Rasool, a tourist taxi driver from Kochi, in Rajeev Ravi’s Annayum Rasoolum. We can’t see Fahadh Faasil in the movie, but only a nonmodern young Muslim taxi driver who is in love with a Christian girl in it. The movie, written by Santhosh Echikkanam, is praised for its realistic style in making.
Lijo Jose Pellissery’s Amen is one another movie in which Fahadh Faasil showcased his prodigious acting abilities. He played Solomon, a talented but unsuccessful clarinet player, in the movie. There were reports that, Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor will reprise Fahadh’s role in its Hindi remake. However, the remake has not happened yet.
4. Thondimuthalum Driksaakshiyum
Fahadh Faasil played a chain snatcher in Thondimuthalum Driksaakshiyum with utmost perfection and showed his versatility once again. Certain mannerisms by the actor in the movie with his beguiling eyes were beyond description. He essayed the role effortlessly with proper body language and attitude.
5. Mariyam Mukku
Mariyam Mukku, which was the debut directorial venture of popular scenarist James Albert, definitely can’t be considered as a good piece of art. But, Fahadh Faasil’s performance as Felix, a local guy lives in a coastal area, was good. He looked every bit the character he was playing.
6. Maheshinte Prathikaaram
Mahesh Bhavana, a small-time photographer who wants to wreak vengeance on Jimson, an aggressive young man who beat him up publically. Fahadh once again proved that he is the best in his league by portraying Mahesh in such a nice way. Maheshinte Prathikaaram, which gave a strong come back for the actor at the box office, can be easily considered as one of the best movies of him.
7. Oru Indian Pranayakadha
Oru Indian Pranayakadha was the first association of Fahadh Faasil and veteran filmmaker Sathyan Anthikad. Even if the movie, written by Dr. Iqbal Kuttippuram, is not up to the mark, Fahadh is brilliant in his role as Aymanam Sidharthan, a trickish young politician. Aymanam Sidharthan’s dialogue presentation and mannerisms remind us of some real-life politicians.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Calicut box office 2018
- 7 Tamil movies with biggest opening at Kochi multiplexes
- Top 7 upcoming big-budget Malayalam movies 2018 – 2019
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Kerala box office 2018
- Malayalam films with top opening weekend gross in Tamil Nadu
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at UAE box office - 2018
- Movies with highest opening at Kerala Box Office 2018
- Top 10 most viewed Malayalam teasers/trailers on Facebook
- 5 reasons to watch Aadhi
More from boxoffice
- Neerali Box Office Collection
- My Story Box Office Collection
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Collection
- Njan Marykutty Box Office Collection
- Kaala Box Office Collection
- Mahanati Kerala Box Office Collection
- B Tech Box Office Collection
- Ente Peru Surya Ente Veedu India Kerala Box Office Collection
- Avengers: Infinity War Kerala Box Office Collection
More from News
- Fahadh Faasil starrer Njan Prakashan goes on floors
- Mohanlal – Prithviraj team’s Lucifer starts rolling
- Nivin Pauly – Nayanthara team’s next starts rolling
- Nivin Pauly’s next with Haneef Adeni gets an angelic title
- Nivin Pauly’s next film with Vysakh is titled as Gouri
- Confirmed! Vivek Oberoi to play a key role in Lucifer
- Durga Krishna is the female lead in Dhyan Sreenivasan’s next
- Pranav Mohanlal’s next with Arun Gopy gets a title
- Dulquer starts shooting for Oru Yamandan Premakadha