Famous viral Dubsmash videos of Malayalam Celebrities
Dubsmash fever grips everyone nowadays and Malayalam celebrities are not far behind to try their luck in dubsmash. Here we list some of the interesting dubsmash videos of Malayalam actors which went viral in social media.
Mohanlal has come up with a dubsmash for his own famous dialogue from 1987 film Irupatham Noottandu. It was recorded by Sameer Hamza and hosted on his facebook account. This video went viral instantly.
2. Nyla Usha
Soon after the success of Premam, Nyla Usha appeared in social media with the hit dialogues of the film along with his son. Later the actress removed the videos from her facebook account.
3. Anju Kurian
Premam fame Anju Kurian also came up with dubsmash on dialogues in Premam film. In the video, it is seen she was acting for Java Sir's (Vinay Forrt) , Girirajan's Kozhi's Dialogue.
4. Suraj Venjaramoodu
Sooraj Venjaramoodu compiled dubsmash with his co host Aswathy (Comedy Super Nite). They tried the famous 'Kilukkam' dialogue between Revathy and Jagathy Sreekumar. The video went viral in Facebook.
5. Mammukoya and Suraj Venjaramoodu
Suraj Venjaramoodu hosted this funny dubsmash video featuring Mammukoya and himself in his Facebook account. In the video Suraj was imitating for Mammukoya's voice.
6. Prithviraj, Jayasurya and Indrajith
Young brigade of Malayalam cinema, Prithviraj, Jayasurya and Indrajith came up with a dubsmash based on the famous song 'Ekaantha Chandrike' from In harihar nagar movie. They shot this dubsmash video in the set of 2015 film Amar Akbar Antony.
7. Amala Paul
Amala Paul is also fond of this app and she came up with two dubsmash videos already. First one was with her brother and the actor Abhijith, in which they synched their lip with Hollywood movie dialogues. In the second video, she is seen with Pallavi Singh.
8. Jude Anthany Joseph
Director Jude Anthany Joseph uploaded a dubsmash video recently on his facebook profile, in which he was trying to emulate the famous 'brahma dattan Namboothiri' dialogue from In Harihar Nagar.
9. Pearle Maaney
Famous Anchor and budding actress Pearle Maaney also tried her luck in Dubsmash and she came up with two interesting videos. One was a solo one, in which she synched her lip for famous Manichitrathazhu dialogue. In the second one she was seen with her friends and they were trying 'Sundaraa' dialogue from Dileep movie 'ee Parakkum Thalika'
10. Neeraj Madhav
Neeraj tried the dubsmash with a tamil dialogue from the movie 'Velai Illa Pattathari'. It went viral in his fans network. Instead of just dubbing the voice , he acted the scene well in the video
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Highest Grossing Indian Movies at UAE – GCC Box Office
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
More from boxoffice
- Trance box office collection report
- Anjaam Pathiraa Box office Collection Report
- Varane Avashyamund Box office Collection Report
- Ayyappanum Koshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Shylock box office collection report
- Big brother Box office report
- Prathi Poovankozhi Box Office Collection Report
- Valiyaperunnal Box Office Collection Report
- Driving Licence Box Office Collection Report
More from News
- Urvashi pairs up with Dileep in Kesu Ee Veedinte Nadhan
- Joju to team up with Ahammed Khabeer again after June
- Lal to pen script for Lal Jr’s next movie
- Nikhila Vimal added to the cast of Mammootty’s next
- Anu Sithara to pair up with Jayasurya again in Aposthalan
- Here’s the title of Kunchacko Boban - John Paul movie
- Tovino Thomas’s big budget superhero movie starts rolling
- Mammootty to play a priest in his next movie?
- Popular cinematographer Ramachandra Babu passes away