6 Reasons to watch Mammootty's The Great Father
Megastar Mammootty's 'The Great Father' has created many records in Youtube and social media. The movie has got great hype all over the word because of many reasons. It is expected that many records of Malayalam cinema will be rewritten in the coming days. Last few days Malayalam box office is experienceing an unprecedented rush for the advanced booking. As the movie is all set to release on March 30, 2017, let us look into some of the interesting reasons to watch this much awaited movie.
1. Megastar in most stylish avatar
The evergreen style icon of Malayalam cinema is back with a macho avatar this time. His mass look with beard already created tremendous hype all over the globe. As the teasers reveal that David Ninan is not only a man with looks but with great style also. As we all know Mammookka is very keen to change the apprearance for his characters.. His make overs in the films like Ponthan Mada, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, Daivathinte Swantham Cleetus, Raajamanikyam were amazing.
2. Must needed blockbuster
The Big B of Malayalam could not produce a blockbuster for recent times. His movies like ‘Thoppil Joppan’, ‘Kasaba’ and ‘Puthiya Niyamam’ were profitable but not listed as runaway success. So we can expect all elements of a blockbuster in this movie. The Great Father is a big hope for his fans and other audience.
3. Interesting plot and strong supporting cast
The Great Father seems to have an interesting plot revolving around David Ninan and his family consisting of his wife (Sneha) and daughter. The story potrays their life at Mumbai and a case that relates to them in some ways. Arya plays the role of a cop in the movie. Miya plays the role of a doctor and Malavika Mohan plays the role of a police officer. In addition to it Shaam, I. M Vijayan, Manikandan Achari and Baby Anikha also plays important roles in the movie. The huge starcast in the film is also a great expection for an excellent film..
4. Promising promo videos
The teasers of the movie seems to be very promising. The first teaser shows the mega star in a tough look and style with so much of attitude. The second teaser depicted baby Anikha describing her father David (Mammootty) in such a way that audience feels he is a hard-hitting gangster in Mumbai. Lets watch the movie to know the real plot!
5. August Cinema Production
The trust of August cinema shows to its film makers is also a strong reason for this film to be highly successful. Audience can expect a movie with great style and content on the theatres. If you consider the films which were produced by August Cinema in recent were quite successful.
6. Revenge thriller
The Great Father is an action revenge thriller story which happens to be in Mumbai. Mammootty’s action thriller movies always give goosebumps to Malayalam film lovers. Lets hope 'The Great Father' will exceed his expectation and creates history in Malayalam cinema.
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- 7 Tamil movies with highest first day show count in Kerala
- 5 disappointing Malayalam movies with great trailers
- Superhit Malayalam movies of 2017
- 6 Malayalam actresses you may not know are married
- 5 interesting similarities between Chackochan and Shalini
- Top 10 non-Malayalam movies with highest Kerala rights
- Malayalam movies that are set to hit screens this Eid
- Top 10 most followed Malayalam actors on Twitter
- 6 Malayalam actors who played father - son duo
More from boxoffice
- Tiyaan Box office Collection Report
- Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Roles Models box office collection report
- Oru Cinemaakkaran Box office Collection Report
- Avarude Raavukal Box office Collection Report
- Achayans Box office collection report
- Godha Box office collection report
- Ramante Edanthottam Box office collection report
- Lakshyam Box office collection report
More from News
- Asif Ali’s Thrissivaperoor Kliptham release date confirmed
- Mohanlal’s Velipadinte Pustakam shooting wrapped up
- Ilaiyaraaja launched the audio of Harikumar’s Clint
- Photographer actor Mani to make a comeback with Udalazham
- Amala Paul to share screen space with Nivin Pauly again
- Happy Wedding fame Omar’s Chunkzz set for august release
- Mammootty to reunite with Mayavi team for a new movie
- Dhyan Sreenivasan’s Sachin to start rolling from July 21
- Villain to be simultaneously released in three languages