6 Malayalam actresses you may not know are married
Many of our talented actresses quit acting in films after getting married. However, there are some exceptions. Here are six Malayalam actresses you may not know are actually married.
1. Anu Sithara
This gorgeous actress, Anu Sithara, who played female lead in movies like Happy Wedding, Fukri and Ramante Edanthottam, got married when she was just 20 years old. She married her longtime boyfriend Vishnu Prasad on July 8, 2015. He is very supportive and helps her in choosing roles. Her upcoming movies are Jayasurya starrer Captain and Vineeth Sreenivasan starrer Aana Alaralodalaral.
Popular actress Sshivada, who has appeared in many Malayalam and Tamil movies, married her longtime boyfriend and actor Murali Krishnan, who has acted in movies like Raghuvinte Swantham Raziya and Second Show, in December 14, 2015. She got noticed for her role in the Jayasurya starrer Su... Su... Sudhi Vathmeekam even though her debut movie was Kerala Café released in 2009.
3. Rachana Narayanankutty
Many of us actually don’t know the marital status of the talented actress Rachana Narayanankutty. She married Arun Sadasivan in February 2011 while she was working as a Communicative English teacher in Devamatha School in Thrissur. However, she got divorced in March 2012. According to Rachana, her family life with Arun had lasted only for 19 days.
4. Anjali Nair
Popular actress Anjali Nair, who is known for portraying character roles, married Malayalam film director Aneesh Upasana, who has directed movies like Matinee and Seconds, in 2011. At the time of marriage, she was just 22 years old. Now has a daughter Aavni. Interestingly, Aavni has acted as the daughter of her in movies like 5 Sundarikal and Hadiyya.
5. Nyla Usha
Popular anchor and actress Nyla Usha, who debuted with the Mammootty starrer Kunjananthante Kada, married Rona Rajan in January 2007. Now she has a son named Aarnav Rona. She has played prominent roles in movies like Punyalan Agarbattis and Gangster and Fireman. Her upcoming movie is Diwanji Moola Grand Prix directed by Anil Radhakrishnan Menon.
6. Chandini Sreedharan
Pretty actress Chandini Sreedharan, who debuted in Mollywood with the Unni Mukundan starrer KL 10 Patthu, married her boyfriend, who was a crew member of a TV reality show in which she participated, secretly, since her parents strongly opposed their relationship. However, Kerala High Court has legally allowed the marriage under the special marriage act, by rejecting the habeas corpus filed by her mother.
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Lesser Known First Appearance of Popular Malayalam Actors
- Highest Grossing Indian Movies at UAE – GCC Box Office
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
More from boxoffice
- The Priest Box office Collection Report
- Forensic Box office collection report
- Trance box office collection report
- Anjaam Pathiraa Box office Collection Report
- Varane Avashyamund Box office Collection Report
- Ayyappanum Koshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Shylock box office collection report
- Big brother Box office report
- Prathi Poovankozhi Box Office Collection Report
More from News
- Prithviraj starring Kaduva's shooting suspended
- Suresh Gopi's Kaaval release date is fixed
- Lalbagh release announcement - Teaser coming soon
- Appreciation to The Great Indian Kitchen from Rani Mukherjee
- Aaraattu trailer releasing soon
- Allu Arjun’s Pushpa teaser is released; Where is Fahadh?
- Fahadh Faasil to be the part of 2 High Profile Movies
- First look poster of Soubin Shahir’s next Kallan D’souza is revealed
- Actor-writer P Balachandran passes away