6 Malayalam actresses you may not know are married
Many of our talented actresses quit acting in films after getting married. However, there are some exceptions. Here are six Malayalam actresses you may not know are actually married.
1. Anu Sithara
This gorgeous actress, Anu Sithara, who played female lead in movies like Happy Wedding, Fukri and Ramante Edanthottam, got married when she was just 20 years old. She married her longtime boyfriend Vishnu Prasad on July 8, 2015. He is very supportive and helps her in choosing roles. Her upcoming movies are Jayasurya starrer Captain and Vineeth Sreenivasan starrer Aana Alaralodalaral.
Popular actress Sshivada, who has appeared in many Malayalam and Tamil movies, married her longtime boyfriend and actor Murali Krishnan, who has acted in movies like Raghuvinte Swantham Raziya and Second Show, in December 14, 2015. She got noticed for her role in the Jayasurya starrer Su... Su... Sudhi Vathmeekam even though her debut movie was Kerala Café released in 2009.
3. Rachana Narayanankutty
Many of us actually don’t know the marital status of the talented actress Rachana Narayanankutty. She married Arun Sadasivan in February 2011 while she was working as a Communicative English teacher in Devamatha School in Thrissur. However, she got divorced in March 2012. According to Rachana, her family life with Arun had lasted only for 19 days.
4. Anjali Nair
Popular actress Anjali Nair, who is known for portraying character roles, married Malayalam film director Aneesh Upasana, who has directed movies like Matinee and Seconds, in 2011. At the time of marriage, she was just 22 years old. Now has a daughter Aavni. Interestingly, Aavni has acted as the daughter of her in movies like 5 Sundarikal and Hadiyya.
5. Nyla Usha
Popular anchor and actress Nyla Usha, who debuted with the Mammootty starrer Kunjananthante Kada, married Rona Rajan in January 2007. Now she has a son named Aarnav Rona. She has played prominent roles in movies like Punyalan Agarbattis and Gangster and Fireman. Her upcoming movie is Diwanji Moola Grand Prix directed by Anil Radhakrishnan Menon.
6. Chandini Sreedharan
Pretty actress Chandini Sreedharan, who debuted in Mollywood with the Unni Mukundan starrer KL 10 Patthu, married her boyfriend, who was a crew member of a TV reality show in which she participated, secretly, since her parents strongly opposed their relationship. However, Kerala High Court has legally allowed the marriage under the special marriage act, by rejecting the habeas corpus filed by her mother.
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- 7 Tamil movies with highest first day show count in Kerala
- 5 disappointing Malayalam movies with great trailers
- Superhit Malayalam movies of 2017
- 5 interesting similarities between Chackochan and Shalini
- Top 10 non-Malayalam movies with highest Kerala rights
- Malayalam movies that are set to hit screens this Eid
- Top 10 most followed Malayalam actors on Twitter
- 6 Malayalam actors who played father - son duo
- 6 Underrated Malayalam actresses
More from boxoffice
- Tiyaan Box office Collection Report
- Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Roles Models box office collection report
- Oru Cinemaakkaran Box office Collection Report
- Avarude Raavukal Box office Collection Report
- Achayans Box office collection report
- Godha Box office collection report
- Ramante Edanthottam Box office collection report
- Lakshyam Box office collection report
More from News
- Asif Ali’s Thrissivaperoor Kliptham release date confirmed
- Mohanlal’s Velipadinte Pustakam shooting wrapped up
- Ilaiyaraaja launched the audio of Harikumar’s Clint
- Photographer actor Mani to make a comeback with Udalazham
- Amala Paul to share screen space with Nivin Pauly again
- Happy Wedding fame Omar’s Chunkzz set for august release
- Mammootty to reunite with Mayavi team for a new movie
- Dhyan Sreenivasan’s Sachin to start rolling from July 21
- Villain to be simultaneously released in three languages