5 reasons to watch Mohanlal's Villain
Mohanlal’s latest movie Villain is all set to hit the screens on October 27. A record number of fans shows are charted across the state and the movie has strong advance bookings at almost every theatres. Here are five strong reasons why you should watch the film.
Mohanlal is appearing in salt and pepper bearded look in the movie after a while. He plays Mathew K Manjooran, a retired IPS officer in the movie. According to him, Mathew Manjooran is one of the unique characters he ever played in his entire career. Kollywood director Mysskin of Thupparivaalan fame, has praised Mohanlal’s performance in the movie after watching a special premiere show. Hope, he will deliver a magical performance in the movie.
2. Mohanlal – B Unnikrishnan combo
Mohanlal – B Unnikrishnan combo is, undoubtedly, one of the most celebrated actor-director combos in Malayalam film industry. Madampi, which was released back in 2008, was the first movie from the duo. Later, they have collaborated for big-budget movies like Grandmaster and Mr Fraud. Even though the team’s last outing Mr Fraud has received a negative response from critics, everyone has high hopes on Villain, as the movie is scripted by spending almost 3 years.
3. Teaser and Trailer
The first teaser of the movie was released back in April and was well received by the audience. The teaser was viewed 3.1 million times within 24 hours of its release, which was a record in Mollywood. The trailer too was much intriguing and the visuals were stunning. The movie was shot in 8K resolution and is the first Indian movie to be shot entirely in 8K. According to the director, as it was shot in 8K, the visuals would be sharper.
4. Star Cast
Villain has a splendid star cast comprising of some big names in south Indian cinema that includes Vishal, Manju Warrier, Raashi Khanna, Hansika Motwani, Meka Srikanth, Siddique, Renji Panicker, Aju Varghese, Chemban Vinod Jose, and Balaji Sarma in pivotal roles. Hope, these talented actors would deliver their maximum on-screen.
5. Rockline Venkatesh
Villain is the debut production venture of Rockline Venkatesh under the banner of Rockline Entertainments Pvt Ltd in Malayalam. He has bankrolled several Kollywood films including Lingaa, Majaa and co-produced Salmaan Khan’s acclaimed movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Hope, he would make his Mollywood debut memorable with a non-disappointing movie.
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- 6 most anticipated upcoming Malayalam sequel movies
- Malayalam actors who secured state award for their debut movie
- 5 Brilliant performances by so-called mediocre Malayalam actors
- You may not know these Mollywood celebrities are relatives
- Upcoming Prithviraj movies that are worth waiting for
- Mollywood celebrities who started their career as TV actors
- Verdict of box office wars between Dileep and Manju Warrier
- Malayalam Pooja Releases 2017
- 10 most memorable cameos of all time in Malayalam cinema
More from boxoffice
- Goodalochana box office collection report
- Aakashamittayee box office collection report
- Villain Box office collection report
- Kaattu box office collection report
- Mersal Kerala Box office Collection Report
- LavaKusha box office collection report
- Solo box office collection report
- Sherlock Toms box office collection report
- Tharangam box office collection report
More from News
- Shanthi Krishna turns singer, croons for Kuttanadan Marpapa
- Dulquer will not be there in Bilal, confirms Amal Neerad
- Kerala high court allows actor Dileep to fly abroad
- Will Poomaram release on Christmas? Here is a new update
- Roopesh Peethambaran announces a sequel to Theevram
- Actress Jyothi Krishna gets married to Arun Anand Raja
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s My Story to hit screens by March end
- Mammootty teams up with Amal Neerad for Big B sequel
- Director Aji John turns actor again with Shikkari Shambhu