5 reasons to watch Mohanlal's Villain
Mohanlal’s latest movie Villain is all set to hit the screens on October 27. A record number of fans shows are charted across the state and the movie has strong advance bookings at almost every theatres. Here are five strong reasons why you should watch the film.
Mohanlal is appearing in salt and pepper bearded look in the movie after a while. He plays Mathew K Manjooran, a retired IPS officer in the movie. According to him, Mathew Manjooran is one of the unique characters he ever played in his entire career. Kollywood director Mysskin of Thupparivaalan fame, has praised Mohanlal’s performance in the movie after watching a special premiere show. Hope, he will deliver a magical performance in the movie.
2. Mohanlal – B Unnikrishnan combo
Mohanlal – B Unnikrishnan combo is, undoubtedly, one of the most celebrated actor-director combos in Malayalam film industry. Madampi, which was released back in 2008, was the first movie from the duo. Later, they have collaborated for big-budget movies like Grandmaster and Mr Fraud. Even though the team’s last outing Mr Fraud has received a negative response from critics, everyone has high hopes on Villain, as the movie is scripted by spending almost 3 years.
3. Teaser and Trailer
The first teaser of the movie was released back in April and was well received by the audience. The teaser was viewed 3.1 million times within 24 hours of its release, which was a record in Mollywood. The trailer too was much intriguing and the visuals were stunning. The movie was shot in 8K resolution and is the first Indian movie to be shot entirely in 8K. According to the director, as it was shot in 8K, the visuals would be sharper.
4. Star Cast
Villain has a splendid star cast comprising of some big names in south Indian cinema that includes Vishal, Manju Warrier, Raashi Khanna, Hansika Motwani, Meka Srikanth, Siddique, Renji Panicker, Aju Varghese, Chemban Vinod Jose, and Balaji Sarma in pivotal roles. Hope, these talented actors would deliver their maximum on-screen.
5. Rockline Venkatesh
Villain is the debut production venture of Rockline Venkatesh under the banner of Rockline Entertainments Pvt Ltd in Malayalam. He has bankrolled several Kollywood films including Lingaa, Majaa and co-produced Salmaan Khan’s acclaimed movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Hope, he would make his Mollywood debut memorable with a non-disappointing movie.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- 5 reasons why Odiyan might set a new benchmark in Mollywood
- Malayalam Onam movies 2018 - Here’s what to expect
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies 2018 - UAE - GCC
- 10 Popular Malayalam movies that changed its title
- Best Malayalam movies of 2018: Half yearly report card
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Kochi Multiplex - 2018
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Calicut box office 2018
- 7 Tamil movies with biggest opening at Kochi multiplexes
- Top 7 upcoming big-budget Malayalam movies 2018 – 2019
More from boxoffice
- Oru Kuprasidha Payyan Box Office Report
- Sarkar Box Office Collection
- Drama Box Office Collection
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Box Office Collection
- Mandharam Box Office Collection
- Chalakkudikkaran Changathi Box Office Collection
- Mangalyam Thanthunanena Box Office Collection
- Saamy2 Kerala Box Office Collection Report
- Varathan Box Office Collection
More from News
- Mohanlal joins the final schedule of Lucifer in Russia
- Rajisha Vijayan to play the protagonist in the film June
- Mounam Sollum Varthaigal actor dies in an accident
- Biju Menon’s next with G Prajith gets a title
- Its a wrap up for Nivin Pauly starrer Mikhael
- Major Ravi to play a police constable in his next
- Tovino Thomas to team up with Basil Joseph again
- Scripting works for Kili Poyi sequel is in progress
- 96 fame Gouri Kishan to make her Mollywood debut soon