5 reasons to watch Mohanlal's Villain
Mohanlal’s latest movie Villain is all set to hit the screens on October 27. A record number of fans shows are charted across the state and the movie has strong advance bookings at almost every theatres. Here are five strong reasons why you should watch the film.
Mohanlal is appearing in salt and pepper bearded look in the movie after a while. He plays Mathew K Manjooran, a retired IPS officer in the movie. According to him, Mathew Manjooran is one of the unique characters he ever played in his entire career. Kollywood director Mysskin of Thupparivaalan fame, has praised Mohanlal’s performance in the movie after watching a special premiere show. Hope, he will deliver a magical performance in the movie.
2. Mohanlal – B Unnikrishnan combo
Mohanlal – B Unnikrishnan combo is, undoubtedly, one of the most celebrated actor-director combos in Malayalam film industry. Madampi, which was released back in 2008, was the first movie from the duo. Later, they have collaborated for big-budget movies like Grandmaster and Mr Fraud. Even though the team’s last outing Mr Fraud has received a negative response from critics, everyone has high hopes on Villain, as the movie is scripted by spending almost 3 years.
3. Teaser and Trailer
The first teaser of the movie was released back in April and was well received by the audience. The teaser was viewed 3.1 million times within 24 hours of its release, which was a record in Mollywood. The trailer too was much intriguing and the visuals were stunning. The movie was shot in 8K resolution and is the first Indian movie to be shot entirely in 8K. According to the director, as it was shot in 8K, the visuals would be sharper.
4. Star Cast
Villain has a splendid star cast comprising of some big names in south Indian cinema that includes Vishal, Manju Warrier, Raashi Khanna, Hansika Motwani, Meka Srikanth, Siddique, Renji Panicker, Aju Varghese, Chemban Vinod Jose, and Balaji Sarma in pivotal roles. Hope, these talented actors would deliver their maximum on-screen.
5. Rockline Venkatesh
Villain is the debut production venture of Rockline Venkatesh under the banner of Rockline Entertainments Pvt Ltd in Malayalam. He has bankrolled several Kollywood films including Lingaa, Majaa and co-produced Salmaan Khan’s acclaimed movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Hope, he would make his Mollywood debut memorable with a non-disappointing movie.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Highest Grossing Indian Movies at UAE – GCC Box Office
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
More from boxoffice
- Trance box office collection report
- Anjaam Pathiraa Box office Collection Report
- Varane Avashyamund Box office Collection Report
- Ayyappanum Koshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Shylock box office collection report
- Big brother Box office report
- Prathi Poovankozhi Box Office Collection Report
- Valiyaperunnal Box Office Collection Report
- Driving Licence Box Office Collection Report
More from News
- Urvashi pairs up with Dileep in Kesu Ee Veedinte Nadhan
- Joju to team up with Ahammed Khabeer again after June
- Lal to pen script for Lal Jr’s next movie
- Nikhila Vimal added to the cast of Mammootty’s next
- Anu Sithara to pair up with Jayasurya again in Aposthalan
- Here’s the title of Kunchacko Boban - John Paul movie
- Tovino Thomas’s big budget superhero movie starts rolling
- Mammootty to play a priest in his next movie?
- Popular cinematographer Ramachandra Babu passes away