5 reasons to watch Mohanlal's Villain
Mohanlal’s latest movie Villain is all set to hit the screens on October 27. A record number of fans shows are charted across the state and the movie has strong advance bookings at almost every theatres. Here are five strong reasons why you should watch the film.
Mohanlal is appearing in salt and pepper bearded look in the movie after a while. He plays Mathew K Manjooran, a retired IPS officer in the movie. According to him, Mathew Manjooran is one of the unique characters he ever played in his entire career. Kollywood director Mysskin of Thupparivaalan fame, has praised Mohanlal’s performance in the movie after watching a special premiere show. Hope, he will deliver a magical performance in the movie.
2. Mohanlal – B Unnikrishnan combo
Mohanlal – B Unnikrishnan combo is, undoubtedly, one of the most celebrated actor-director combos in Malayalam film industry. Madampi, which was released back in 2008, was the first movie from the duo. Later, they have collaborated for big-budget movies like Grandmaster and Mr Fraud. Even though the team’s last outing Mr Fraud has received a negative response from critics, everyone has high hopes on Villain, as the movie is scripted by spending almost 3 years.
3. Teaser and Trailer
The first teaser of the movie was released back in April and was well received by the audience. The teaser was viewed 3.1 million times within 24 hours of its release, which was a record in Mollywood. The trailer too was much intriguing and the visuals were stunning. The movie was shot in 8K resolution and is the first Indian movie to be shot entirely in 8K. According to the director, as it was shot in 8K, the visuals would be sharper.
4. Star Cast
Villain has a splendid star cast comprising of some big names in south Indian cinema that includes Vishal, Manju Warrier, Raashi Khanna, Hansika Motwani, Meka Srikanth, Siddique, Renji Panicker, Aju Varghese, Chemban Vinod Jose, and Balaji Sarma in pivotal roles. Hope, these talented actors would deliver their maximum on-screen.
5. Rockline Venkatesh
Villain is the debut production venture of Rockline Venkatesh under the banner of Rockline Entertainments Pvt Ltd in Malayalam. He has bankrolled several Kollywood films including Lingaa, Majaa and co-produced Salmaan Khan’s acclaimed movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Hope, he would make his Mollywood debut memorable with a non-disappointing movie.
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Most awaited Malayalam movies of 2018
- Highest Paid Mollywood Actress 2017 - 18, Salary of Malayalam actresses
- Highest Paid Mollywood Actor 2017 - 18, Salary of Malayalam actors
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Kerala Box-office 2017
- Box-office performance scorecard of Malayalam actors 2017
- Best Malayalam Actress in 2017 - Year End Review
- Best Malayalam Actor in 2017 - Year End Review
- Best Malayalam Movies of 2017 - Year End Review
- Highest grossing Tamil movies at Kerala box-office 2017
More from boxoffice
- Aadhi box office collection report
- Shikkari Shambhu box office collection report
- Carbon box office collection report
- Daivame Kaithozham K Kumarakanam box office collection report
- Queen box office collection report
- Eeda box office collection report
- Diwanjimoola Grand Prix box office collection report
- Velaikkaran box office collection report
- Aana Alaralodalaral box office collection report
More from News
- Sunday Holiday fame Jis Joy’s next is with Kunchacko Boban
- Hariharan and MT team to reunite for a Mammootty movie?
- Mohanlal’s next movie with Ajoy Varma gets a title?
- Mammootty to speak Thrissur slang again in his next
- Malayalam actor Sreenivasan hospitalized after a stroke
- Badai Bungalow fame Arya to launch a boutique firm
- Bhavana enters wedlock with Kannada producer Naveen
- Wow! Nazriya to share screen space with Fahadh Faasil
- Mohanlal replaces Mammootty in this Malayalam movie