5 reasons to watch Mammootty - Ranjith team’s Puthan Panam
Mammootty - Ranjith team’s latest movie Puthan Panam is all set to be released on April 12. The movie is jointly produced by Ranjith, Abraham Mathew and Arun Narayanan under the banner of Three Colour Cinema. So here are 5 reasons to watch Puthan Panam FDFS.
Mammootty, the name itself is a good enough reason for watching the movie from cinema halls. The box office performance of his latest movie, The Great Father, has tremendously increases the hype on this movie. The actor is essaying the character of a middle-aged businessman, Nityananda Shenoy, who hails from Kasaragod. Recently, Mammootty’s look in the movie with a twirled moustache has created storm in social media.
2. Mammootty - Ranjith Combo
Mammootty - Ranjith Combo is one of the actor – director duos that has delivered some really good movies including Paleri Manikyam: Oru Pathirakolapathakathinte Katha, Pranchiyettan and The Saint and Kaiyoppu. However, the last movie from the duo, Kadal Kadannoru Mathukkutty, was a disappointing one. Hope, the duo would bring out a better movie this time.
3. Mammootty trying Kasaragod dialect
Mammootty is a pro when it comes to his ability in handling various dialects. He has proved his talent in handling different dialects in movies such Rajamanikyam, Pranchiyettan and The Saint and Kottayam Kunjachchan. He will be trying Kasaragod dialect in Puthan Panam.
4. Interesting plot
According to reports, Puthan Panam is a different take on black money and recent happenings in the Indian economic system including demonetization. The movie is scripted by the director himself. The last movie scripted by Ranjith was Mohanlal starrer Loham, which was a commercial success. The trailer of Puthan Panam was recently released and received overwhelming response from viewers.
5. P. V. Shajikumar
Dialogues of the movie Puthan Panam were written by P. V. Shajikumar, who is the recipient of some prestigious awards including Kendra Sahitya Akademi’s Yuva Award and Kerala Sahitya Akademi's Geeta Hiranyan Award. He has co-written notable movies such as Kanyaka Talkies and Take Off. He is a Kasaragod native too.
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- 7 Tamil movies with highest first day show count in Kerala
- 5 disappointing Malayalam movies with great trailers
- Superhit Malayalam movies of 2017
- 6 Malayalam actresses you may not know are married
- 5 interesting similarities between Chackochan and Shalini
- Top 10 non-Malayalam movies with highest Kerala rights
- Malayalam movies that are set to hit screens this Eid
- Top 10 most followed Malayalam actors on Twitter
- 6 Malayalam actors who played father - son duo
More from boxoffice
- Tiyaan Box office Collection Report
- Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum Box office Collection Report
- Roles Models box office collection report
- Oru Cinemaakkaran Box office Collection Report
- Avarude Raavukal Box office Collection Report
- Achayans Box office collection report
- Godha Box office collection report
- Ramante Edanthottam Box office collection report
- Lakshyam Box office collection report
More from News
- Asif Ali’s Thrissivaperoor Kliptham release date confirmed
- Mohanlal’s Velipadinte Pustakam shooting wrapped up
- Ilaiyaraaja launched the audio of Harikumar’s Clint
- Photographer actor Mani to make a comeback with Udalazham
- Amala Paul to share screen space with Nivin Pauly again
- Happy Wedding fame Omar’s Chunkzz set for august release
- Mammootty to reunite with Mayavi team for a new movie
- Dhyan Sreenivasan’s Sachin to start rolling from July 21
- Villain to be simultaneously released in three languages