5 reasons to watch Mammootty - Ranjith team’s Puthan Panam
Mammootty - Ranjith team’s latest movie Puthan Panam is all set to be released on April 12. The movie is jointly produced by Ranjith, Abraham Mathew and Arun Narayanan under the banner of Three Colour Cinema. So here are 5 reasons to watch Puthan Panam FDFS.
Mammootty, the name itself is a good enough reason for watching the movie from cinema halls. The box office performance of his latest movie, The Great Father, has tremendously increases the hype on this movie. The actor is essaying the character of a middle-aged businessman, Nityananda Shenoy, who hails from Kasaragod. Recently, Mammootty’s look in the movie with a twirled moustache has created storm in social media.
2. Mammootty - Ranjith Combo
Mammootty - Ranjith Combo is one of the actor – director duos that has delivered some really good movies including Paleri Manikyam: Oru Pathirakolapathakathinte Katha, Pranchiyettan and The Saint and Kaiyoppu. However, the last movie from the duo, Kadal Kadannoru Mathukkutty, was a disappointing one. Hope, the duo would bring out a better movie this time.
3. Mammootty trying Kasaragod dialect
Mammootty is a pro when it comes to his ability in handling various dialects. He has proved his talent in handling different dialects in movies such Rajamanikyam, Pranchiyettan and The Saint and Kottayam Kunjachchan. He will be trying Kasaragod dialect in Puthan Panam.
4. Interesting plot
According to reports, Puthan Panam is a different take on black money and recent happenings in the Indian economic system including demonetization. The movie is scripted by the director himself. The last movie scripted by Ranjith was Mohanlal starrer Loham, which was a commercial success. The trailer of Puthan Panam was recently released and received overwhelming response from viewers.
5. P. V. Shajikumar
Dialogues of the movie Puthan Panam were written by P. V. Shajikumar, who is the recipient of some prestigious awards including Kendra Sahitya Akademi’s Yuva Award and Kerala Sahitya Akademi's Geeta Hiranyan Award. He has co-written notable movies such as Kanyaka Talkies and Take Off. He is a Kasaragod native too.
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Top 5 Malayalam movies with highest TV premier impressions
- 5 reasons to watch Nivin Pauly’s Sakhavu
- 5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss 1971: Beyond Borders FDFS
- Highest first day collections at kochi multiplexes
- 6 Reasons to watch Mammootty's The Great Father
- Most Awaited Malayalam Movies of April 2017
- 8 Reasons why you cant miss Honeybee 2 : Celebrations
- 8 Malayalam actresses who shine in the Business world
- Top 10 Highest grossing other language movies in Kerala
More from boxoffice
- Puthan Panam Boxoffice collection report
- 1971 Beyond Borders Box office collection report
- Georgettan's Pooram Box office Collection Report
- The great father first day collection Report
- The Great Father Box office Collection Report
- Take off Boxoffice Collection Report
- Honey Bee 2 Boxoffice Collection
- C/O Saira Banu Boxoffice collection Report
- Angamaly Diaries boxoffice collection report
More from News
- Sajid Yahiya plays a hardcore Suriya fan in Pokkiri Simon
- Comrade in America to be released on Karl Marx birthday
- Santhosh Pandit to play a key role in Mammootty’s next
- Mohanlal’s Randaamoozham to be a Rs 1000 Crores project
- Dileep's Professor Dinkan 3D to start rolling tomorrow
- Two different looks for Mohanlal in Lal Jose movie
- Pulimurugan entered Guinness book of world records
- Mohanlal and Joshiy to team up again for Wayanadan Thamban
- Oscar-winner Gulzar to pen lyrics for a Malayalam movie