5 Brilliant performances by so-called mediocre Malayalam actors
Some of our actors will portray their roles perfectly in every movies, even if the movie is bad. While, some other so-called average actors will perform brilliantly in some movies and will make us stunned. Here is 5 Brilliant performances by so-called mediocre actors.
1. Kunchacko Boban
Many of us may not accept the fact that Kunchacko Boban is an excellent actor. However, he has amazed us several times with his performance in movies like Ee Snehatheerathu, Traffic and Vettah. Among these, Melvin Phillip from the movie Vettah stands out for sure. He overshadowed, talented Manju Warrier and Indrajith Sukumaran, with his mysterious smile and gripping performance in Vettah.
2. Tovino Thomas
Yes, Tovino Thomas is a budding actor and it is too early to analyze the acting his ability as it needs some time to improve. But his performance in movies like Ennu Ninte Moideen and Guppy were way too mature than what we expected from an inexperienced actor. Thus, naturally Perumpparambil Appu from the movie garnered appreciation from every corner and it was a major breakthrough in his career.
3. Suraj Venjaramoodu
Suraj Venjaramoodu is, undoubtedly, one of the finest actors working today in the Malayalam film industry, but in late 2010s his acting wasn’t that good. Most of us realized the talent of him only after the National award winning performance in the movie Perariyathavar. Later, he has stunned audiences with his mind-blowing performances in movies like Action Hero Biju and Thondimuthalum Driksaakshiyum.
4. Anoop Menon
Anoop Menon is a kind of actor who tries hard to be a natural actor, but don’t make it out fully. However, his performance in the movie Vikramadithyan was simply superb. He plays Vasudeva Shenoy, father of Vikram Shenoy played by Unni Mukundan. He delivered a mature performance that lifted the movie to the next level.
Ever since his debut movie, Boyy Friennd, Manikuttan is considered as a mediocre actor. But Sainu, one of the gang members of Thala, played by Mohanlal, from the movie Chotta Mumbai was an exception. He performed flawlessly in the role even though it was a small role with a little scope for performance.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- 5 reasons why Odiyan might set a new benchmark in Mollywood
- Malayalam Onam movies 2018 - Here’s what to expect
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies 2018 - UAE - GCC
- 10 Popular Malayalam movies that changed its title
- Best Malayalam movies of 2018: Half yearly report card
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Kochi Multiplex - 2018
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Calicut box office 2018
- 7 Tamil movies with biggest opening at Kochi multiplexes
- Top 7 upcoming big-budget Malayalam movies 2018 – 2019
More from boxoffice
- Odiyan Kerala Box Office Collection – Area wise breakup
- Odiyan Worldwide Box Office Report
- Oru Kuprasidha Payyan Box Office Report
- Sarkar Box Office Collection
- Drama Box Office Collection
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Box Office Collection
- Mandharam Box Office Collection
- Chalakkudikkaran Changathi Box Office Collection
- Mangalyam Thanthunanena Box Office Collection
More from News
- Shane Nigam to romance Ann Sheetal in Ishq
- Mohanlal joins the sets of Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham
- Mammootty to join the sets of Pathinettam Padi soon
- Lonappante Mammodisa gearing up for a February release
- Mohanlal joins the final schedule of Lucifer in Russia
- Rajisha Vijayan to play the protagonist in the film June
- Mounam Sollum Varthaigal actor dies in an accident
- Biju Menon’s next with G Prajith gets a title
- Its a wrap up for Nivin Pauly starrer Mikhael