5 Brilliant performances by so-called mediocre Malayalam actors
Some of our actors will portray their roles perfectly in every movies, even if the movie is bad. While, some other so-called average actors will perform brilliantly in some movies and will make us stunned. Here is 5 Brilliant performances by so-called mediocre actors.
1. Kunchacko Boban
Many of us may not accept the fact that Kunchacko Boban is an excellent actor. However, he has amazed us several times with his performance in movies like Ee Snehatheerathu, Traffic and Vettah. Among these, Melvin Phillip from the movie Vettah stands out for sure. He overshadowed, talented Manju Warrier and Indrajith Sukumaran, with his mysterious smile and gripping performance in Vettah.
2. Tovino Thomas
Yes, Tovino Thomas is a budding actor and it is too early to analyze the acting his ability as it needs some time to improve. But his performance in movies like Ennu Ninte Moideen and Guppy were way too mature than what we expected from an inexperienced actor. Thus, naturally Perumpparambil Appu from the movie garnered appreciation from every corner and it was a major breakthrough in his career.
3. Suraj Venjaramoodu
Suraj Venjaramoodu is, undoubtedly, one of the finest actors working today in the Malayalam film industry, but in late 2010s his acting wasn’t that good. Most of us realized the talent of him only after the National award winning performance in the movie Perariyathavar. Later, he has stunned audiences with his mind-blowing performances in movies like Action Hero Biju and Thondimuthalum Driksaakshiyum.
4. Anoop Menon
Anoop Menon is a kind of actor who tries hard to be a natural actor, but don’t make it out fully. However, his performance in the movie Vikramadithyan was simply superb. He plays Vasudeva Shenoy, father of Vikram Shenoy played by Unni Mukundan. He delivered a mature performance that lifted the movie to the next level.
Ever since his debut movie, Boyy Friennd, Manikuttan is considered as a mediocre actor. But Sainu, one of the gang members of Thala, played by Mohanlal, from the movie Chotta Mumbai was an exception. He performed flawlessly in the role even though it was a small role with a little scope for performance.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
- Year End Review - Best Malayalam Movies of 2018
More from boxoffice
- Helen Box Office Collection Report
- Jack & Daniel Box Office Collection Report
- Android Kunjappan Version 5.25 Box Office Collection Report
- Adhyarathri Box Office Collection Report
- Bigil Kerala Box Office Collection
- Jallikattu Box Office Collection - Lijo Jose Pellissery
- Manoharam Box Office Collection - Vineeth Sreenivasan
- Ganagandharvan Box Office Collection - Mammootty
- Kaappaan Box Office Collection
More from News
- Online rights for Big Brother sold for a massive price
- Biju Menon to team up with Vijay Sethupathi in his next
- Mohanlal - Jeethu Joseph - Trisha movie gets a title?
- Kunchacko Boban – Jis Joy movie gets a lengthy title
- Official: Vineeth Sreenivasan’s next is with Pranav Mohanlal
- Arjun Das replaces Antony Varghese on Thalapathy 64
- IFFI 2019: Lijo Jose bags best director award again
- Manju Warrier to share screen space with Mammootty
- Antony Varghese’s next is a campus movie