5 Brilliant performances by so-called mediocre Malayalam actors
Some of our actors will portray their roles perfectly in every movies, even if the movie is bad. While, some other so-called average actors will perform brilliantly in some movies and will make us stunned. Here is 5 Brilliant performances by so-called mediocre actors.
1. Kunchacko Boban
Many of us may not accept the fact that Kunchacko Boban is an excellent actor. However, he has amazed us several times with his performance in movies like Ee Snehatheerathu, Traffic and Vettah. Among these, Melvin Phillip from the movie Vettah stands out for sure. He overshadowed, talented Manju Warrier and Indrajith Sukumaran, with his mysterious smile and gripping performance in Vettah.
2. Tovino Thomas
Yes, Tovino Thomas is a budding actor and it is too early to analyze the acting his ability as it needs some time to improve. But his performance in movies like Ennu Ninte Moideen and Guppy were way too mature than what we expected from an inexperienced actor. Thus, naturally Perumpparambil Appu from the movie garnered appreciation from every corner and it was a major breakthrough in his career.
3. Suraj Venjaramoodu
Suraj Venjaramoodu is, undoubtedly, one of the finest actors working today in the Malayalam film industry, but in late 2010s his acting wasn’t that good. Most of us realized the talent of him only after the National award winning performance in the movie Perariyathavar. Later, he has stunned audiences with his mind-blowing performances in movies like Action Hero Biju and Thondimuthalum Driksaakshiyum.
4. Anoop Menon
Anoop Menon is a kind of actor who tries hard to be a natural actor, but don’t make it out fully. However, his performance in the movie Vikramadithyan was simply superb. He plays Vasudeva Shenoy, father of Vikram Shenoy played by Unni Mukundan. He delivered a mature performance that lifted the movie to the next level.
Ever since his debut movie, Boyy Friennd, Manikuttan is considered as a mediocre actor. But Sainu, one of the gang members of Thala, played by Mohanlal, from the movie Chotta Mumbai was an exception. He performed flawlessly in the role even though it was a small role with a little scope for performance.
You may like
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- 6 most anticipated upcoming Malayalam sequel movies
- Malayalam actors who secured state award for their debut movie
- 5 reasons to watch Mohanlal's Villain
- You may not know these Mollywood celebrities are relatives
- Upcoming Prithviraj movies that are worth waiting for
- Mollywood celebrities who started their career as TV actors
- Verdict of box office wars between Dileep and Manju Warrier
- Malayalam Pooja Releases 2017
- 10 most memorable cameos of all time in Malayalam cinema
More from boxoffice
- Goodalochana box office collection report
- Aakashamittayee box office collection report
- Villain Box office collection report
- Kaattu box office collection report
- Mersal Kerala Box office Collection Report
- LavaKusha box office collection report
- Solo box office collection report
- Sherlock Toms box office collection report
- Tharangam box office collection report
More from News
- Shanthi Krishna turns singer, croons for Kuttanadan Marpapa
- Dulquer will not be there in Bilal, confirms Amal Neerad
- Kerala high court allows actor Dileep to fly abroad
- Will Poomaram release on Christmas? Here is a new update
- Roopesh Peethambaran announces a sequel to Theevram
- Actress Jyothi Krishna gets married to Arun Anand Raja
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s My Story to hit screens by March end
- Mammootty teams up with Amal Neerad for Big B sequel
- Director Aji John turns actor again with Shikkari Shambhu