5 best movies of Dulquer Salmaan
Young actor Dulquer Salmaan is known for portraying vibrant chocolate boy roles. However, recent movies from the actor including Kammatipaadam and Charlie proves that he hates being typecast as a heart-throb and is open to all genres. Here are five best movies of Dulquer Salmaan.
Charlie, directed by Martin Prakkat, is a milestone in his acting career and his performance, as a mysterious carefree vagabond named Charlie, was so realistic. He won Kerala state award for best actor for his charming performance in the movie. Charlie is a movie that is powerful enough to boost your self-confidence with its vibrant visuals and heartwarming moments.
Rajeev Ravi’s Kammatipaadam, the movie that made Vinayakan a state award winner, tells how badly the urbanisation affects uneducated people. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best realistic yet violent movies ever witnessed by Malayalam film industry. Dulquer Salmaan has been praised from his whole hearted performance in the movie.
3. Ustad Hotel
Ustad Hotel, written by Anjali Menon and directed by Anwar Rasheed, tells how a young man achieves his dream job by overcoming some life hurdles. There have been some exceptional performances from actors like Thilakan and Dulquer Salmaan in the movie. Ustad Hotel the national award for best popular film providing wholesome entertainment.
4. Bangalore Days
Bangalore Days, scripted and directed by Anjali Menon, is the movie that helps the actor a lot to establish a fan base in Tamil Nadu as well as Karnataka. The movie tells the story of three cousins, who set out to fulfill their dream to celebrate life for some days in Bangalore. Dulquer played the character of a rebellious young man perfectly.
5. Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi
Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi is a road movie, directed by Sameer Thahir, which visualizes the journey of Kasi, played by Dulquer, along with his friend Suni, played by Sunny Wayne, from Kerala to Nagaland, to find his lover. Dulquer Salmaan had put all his heart in the film,which is one of the few Malayalam movies that falls into road movie genre.
For Updates like us
More from blogs
- Madhura Raja vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Highest grossing South Indian movies at UAE - GCC Box Office
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at Karnataka Box Office
- Odiyan vs. Lucifer: Opening day collection comparison
- Most anticipated Malayalam movies of 2019
- Malayalam Movies 2018: Major disappointments
- Highest grossing Malayalam films at Trivandrum Multiplexes
- Highest grossing Malayalam movies at US Box office 2018
- Year End Review - Best Malayalam Movies of 2018
More from boxoffice
- Shubharathri Box Office Collection
- Pathinettam Padi Box Office Collection
- Kakshi: Amminippilla Box Office Collection
- Luca Box Office Collection
- And the Oskar Goes To Box Office Collection
- Unda Box Office Collection Report
- Virus Box Office Collection Report
- Uyare Box Office Collection Report
- Oru Yamandan Premakadha Box Office Collection
More from News
- Vinayan’s Aakasha Ganga 2 release pushed to October
- Manju Warrier to team up with Rosshan Andrrews again
- Aashiq Abu to do a gangster movie with Mammootty
- Joju George to share screen space with Dhanush soon?
- Indian cricketer Ashwin is all praise for Kumbalangi Nights
- Chattakkari director to make a comeback with a Dileep movie
- Chemban Vinod Jose starts scripting his next movie
- Ambili completes censor formalities, ready for the release
- Suresh Gopi’s next in Malayalam to go on floors soon